Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
Don't count on me.别指望我。
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
Don't give me that! 少来这套!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Don't move! 不许动!
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Don't play possum! 别装蒜!
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
Don't worry. 别担心。
Drop it! 停止!
Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
Excuse me,Sir.先生,对不起。
Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
Feel better? 好点了吗?
Follow me. 跟我来。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Get out of here! 滚出去!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
Go ahead. 继续。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Good for you! 好得很!
Good job! 做得好!
Good luck! 祝好运!
Guess what? 猜猜看?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Have fun! 玩得开心!
He always talks big.他总是吹牛。
He came by train. 他乘火车来。
He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔美元。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Help yourself. 别客气。
Here we are! 我们到了!
Here ye! 说得对!
Here you are. 给你。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
Hold on. 等一等。
Hope so. 希望如此。
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
How big of you! 你真棒!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
How much? 多少钱?
How's everything? 一切还好吧?
How's it going? 怎么样?
I agree。 我同意。
I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
点击图片, 进入“第二课堂”栏目, 更多精彩等着您......
评论